Together, we can create foundational programs and opportunities that reduce socioeconomic barriers and provide minorities with a clear path into patent law.
Patent Pathways™ is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing numbers of registered African-American/Black women patent practitioners through free, virtual education, practical exercises, and financial support.
Law Firm Partners are an integral part of the Patent Pathways™ Program. Your support allows diverse woman to partake in the program and register for the patent bar without incurring the financial burden and jumpstart their career. Partners also have the exclusive opportunity to interview and hire participants, and gain visibility across Patent Pathways™ social media channels, website, and related publicity.
Additional partner benefits include:
- Opportunities to network with in-house counsel at leading corporations
- Ability to mentor new practitioners and share your experiences in patent law
- Receive credits within your firm for diversity and pro bono activities
- Access a pool of highly talented, vetted, and trained diverse candidates, who law firms can hire directly out of the program
- Make a difference by helping black women obtain successful careers and fulfill their goals
- Become part of a revolutionary program that will diversify the patent bar to a point where the demographics mirror those of our society
Get start today by scheduling a meeting with the Patent Pathways team or emailing email@example.com.
Already a Patent Pathways™ Partner? Access additional resources below with your Partner Portal Password.
Looking for more ways to get involved? Harrity is looking for mentors, partners, & sponsors for various Diversity & Inclusion programs!
Make your $5,000 contribution in one of four easy ways.
Send $5,000 to Patent Pathway’s nonprofit PayPal account @PatentPathways
- Request an invoice here.
- You will be provided with an invoice in the amount of $5,000 along with a W-9.
- You can then send a check made payable to Patent Pathways via mail to:
11350 Random Hills Rd
Fairfax, VA 22030
If your organization is a client/member of the Benevity Causes Portal, please search for Patent Pathways and you can make your monetary contribution within the portal.
Send an ACH electric funds transfer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.